The next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market is projected to reach $5.66 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 10.07%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
The next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market is expected to witness high growth, attributed to the increasing burden of gynecological cancer, rising uptake of cancer research projects across the globe, growing awareness about personalized medicine, and decreasing cost of sequencing.
Albeit well-established methods, such as polymerase chain reaction (PCR), microarray, and traditional sequencing, continue to be employed for mutation analysis due to their conventional reliability, recent advancements in cancer genome sequencing technologies have revolutionized the approach for applications in gynecological cancer diagnosis.
Companies developing assays or panels based on next-generation sequencing (NGS) are now offering high throughput with a faster turnaround time of around three weeks, thereby facilitating its demand in the field of gynecological cancer mutation analysis.
The detailed study is a compilation of 09 Market Data Tables and 183 Figures spread through 231 Pages and in-depth TOC on ” Next-Generation Gynecological Cancer Diagnostics Market– Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2031″
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help with:
- Aiding in next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics products and services development and understanding the competitive landscape of the global market.
- Helping in targeting a segment for launching a new product.
- Offering go-to-market strategies for the different source type.
- Supporting diversifying the product portfolio based on indication (ovarian, cervical, and uterine cancer) and technology (polymerase chain reaction (PCR), next-generation sequencing (NGS), and others).
- Helping in analyzing technological substitutes and comparing the specification.
- Aiding in understanding the end-user requirement.
- Assisting in exploring the newer application and methods.
- Aiding in understanding the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the market.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Sara Virmani, Research Analyst at BIS Research, “North America is the leading contributor to the global next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market. The contribution of North America to the global next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market was valued at approximately 42.50% in 2020. The North American next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market is anticipated to be primarily driven by various technological innovations to advance and enhance the overall scope of genetic testing. Various research and development exercises, investments by biopharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies in the fields of genetic testing, molecular research, and clinical research are promoting the development of next-generation diagnostic products and services. In addition, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology, the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have been regulating guidelines facilitating larger adoption of genetic testing in ovarian, cervical, and uterine cancer. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 12.39% during the forecast period 2021-2031.”
View the report from BIS Research on Next-Generation Gynecological Cancer Diagnostics Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
The global next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market is currently budding due to the presence of various juggernauts such as Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Illumina, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., BGI, and PerkinElmer Inc., as well as other medium and small-medium enterprises, that are offering a wide range of next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics products and services in the market. Several companies are attempting to enter the market and sustain themselves in the competition by adopting different strategies varying from partnerships and collaborations to business expansions and product launches.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- Which gynecological cancers have been considered in the report?
- What are the key milestones in the development of next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics?
- What is the scope of next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics in the future?
- What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market?
- What are the key developmental strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain this market?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market?
- What are the guidelines implemented by different government bodies to regulate the approval of next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics panels and assays?
- How are next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics being utilized for the development of personalized medicine?
- What is the role of biomarkers in next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics?
- How will the investments by public and private companies and government organizations affect the global next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market?
- What was the market size of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market in 2020?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- What will be the growth rate of the next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- How will each of the segments of the global next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
- What is the market size of the next-generation gynecological cancer diagnostics market in different countries of the world?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch