The premium market intelligence report published by BIS Research under the title Autonomous Vehicle Simulation Solutions Market highlights that the market is projected to reach $2.97 billion by 2031. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Autonomous vehicle simulation solutions help to build different driving scenarios inside virtual scenes with respect to sensor settings, vehicle actions, traffic, pedestrians, and infrastructure. Automotive OEMs and other stakeholders can use simulation software in autonomous vehicles to simulate many sensors such as lidar, radar, camera, global positioning system (GPS), inertial measurement units (IMU), vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), and HD maps.
According to studies, the autonomous vehicle simulation solutions industry is driven by several factors such as growing emphasis on road safety, favorable government policies to develop infrastructure for autonomous vehicles, and increasing road congestion.
The detailed study is a compilation of 100 market data tables and 51 figures spread through 213 pages and an in-depth Table of Content (ToC).
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help with:
- A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends adopted by the key players operating in the global autonomous vehicle simulation solutions market.
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of top 15 players offering a holistic view of the global autonomous vehicle simulation solutions market landscape.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of autonomous vehicle simulation solutions market at the region and country-level and granularity based on application and product segments.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Dhrubajyoti Narayan, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, “The global automotive industry is undergoing wide-ranging and transformative changes with a shift in the consumer behavior as well as an increase in the implementation of stringent environmental regulations. As of now, most of the automotive OEMs and other technology providers are working toward the development of connected and autonomous vehicles. This demand for autonomous vehicles simulation is expected to grow owing to the expansion of feasible testing, as vehicle technology advances at a rapid pace.”
View the report from BIS Research on Global Autonomous Vehicle Simulation Solutions Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
Some key players operating in the market are Altair Engineering, Inc., Ansys, Inc., Applied Intuition, Inc., Autodesk Inc., AVL List GmbH, Cognata, Dassault Systèmes, dSPACE GmbH, Foretellix, VIRES Simulationstechnologie GmbH, LG Electronics, Nvidia Corporation, rFpro, The MathWorks, Inc., SAP SE, and aiMotive.
The companies profiled in the report have been selected post undergoing in-depth interviews with experts and understanding details around companies such as product portfolios, annual revenues, market penetration, research and development initiatives, and domestic and international presence in the autonomous vehicle simulation solutions market.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the autonomous vehicle simulation solutions market?
• How is the autonomous vehicle simulation solutions market impacted by the introduction of autonomous and connected vehicles?
• How are emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), 5G communication, and the Internet of Things (IoT) driving the growth of the autonomous vehicle simulation solutions market?
• Which are the major patents filled in the autonomous vehicle simulation solutions space?
• What is the role of governments in various regions regarding the environmental issues and regulatory measures that contribute toward changing the landscape of the Autonomous Vehicle Simulation Solutions market?
• What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the prominent players to sustain the competitive market?
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Autonomous Vehicle Simulation Solutions market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
- ADAS and Autonomous Driving Component Market
- Simulation Software Market
- Global Autonomous Vehicle Processor Market
- Global Artificial Intelligence Market for Automotive and Transportation Industry
- Global Autonomous Vehicle Market
- Electric Vehicle Testing, Inspection, and Certification
- Electric Vehicle Virtual Prototyping Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English