iCrowdNewswire Jan 16, 2021 7:00 AM ET
The Global Automotive Energy Recovery Systems market is estimated to be $96.5 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $183.6 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2015-2022. Some of the major factors enhancing the market growth include, increasing perfection in vehicle performance, stringent fuel economy standards, rising fuel efficiency and growing demand for environment-friendly system. The major hurdles in this automotive energy recovery system market are lack of awareness among consumers and lofty system cost. Moreover, the market has tremendous growth opportunities due to the increasing environment concerns across the world.
By geography, the automotive energy recovery systems market has registered a largest revenue share in Western Europe and North American countries due to growing automotive industries, inventive and advanced technologies, stringent government emission norms and stable economic growth in these regions.
Some of the key vendors profiled in this market include
Continental AG, Denso Corporation, Gentherm Incorporated, Ricardo PLC, Tenneco Inc., TRW Automotive, Delphi Automotive PLC, Faurecia SA, Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GMBH and Torotrak PLC.
• Regenerative Braking System
• Kinetic Energy Recovery System
• Waste Heat Recovery System
Passenger Vehicle Covered:
• Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
• Electric Vehicles
• Hybrid Vehicles
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About the Author :
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
Keywords: Automotive Energy Recovery Systems , Automotive Energy Recovery Systems Industry, Automotive Energy Recovery Systems Market, Automotive Energy Recovery Systems Market Trends, Automotive Energy Recovery Systems Industry Trends, Automotive Energy Recovery