Global Automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Market To Witness Lucrative Growth With USD 62.77 Billion USD in 2027.To improve road safety, governments and regulatory agencies are requiring the installation of a variety of safety technologies in vehicles, including adaptive cruise control, adaptive front illumination, and anti-lock braking systems, among others. The AUTOSAR Alliance was recently founded with the goal of standardizing the approach to layer design and development between Electronic Control Unit (ECU) hardware and application software. Furthermore, the European New Car Assessment Programme (NCAP) was started in April 2016 to lower the risk of accidents by requiring the incorporation of lane-departure warning and anti-lock braking systems in cars during the manufacturing process. This is expected to make the incorporation of software and hardware more scalable and flexible.
Furthermore, the global automotive ECU market is inextricably linked to vehicle production. As a result, demand for automotive ECU is expected to rise in emerging economies over the forecast period. Numerous government initiatives to mandate the setup of advanced safety drive systems, combined with a growing preference of consumers for hybrid and luxury vehicles are the major factors enhancing the research & development expenditure on automotive ECU.
Access Free Sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchstrategy.com/request-sample-report/1082
Automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Market Report Highlights
- Due to severe government regulations and increased customer awareness about safety features in automobiles, the ADAS & safety systems application category is expected to dominate the automotive electronic control unit market. The market is expected to expand at a rapid rate.
- Due to the rising production of automobiles in emerging markets such as India, China, and South Korea, the Asia Pacific regional market is expected to account for a large proportion of the total automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU) sector in 2020.
- Due to several regulations and declarations made by governments in the region to positively influence demand for electric vehicles, the North American market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period.
- Notable market players include Delphi Technologies, Autoliv, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRONIC CONTROL UNIT (ECU) MARKET SEGMENTATION
The research report published by Market Research Strategy contains industry segments, as below-
Automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- ADAS & Safety Systems
- Body Electronics
Automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Propulsion Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Battery Powered
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
Automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, South Korea, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, South Africa etc.)
List of Key Players of Automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Market
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Magneti Marelli
- Infineon Technology
- Hyundai Mobis
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. (HELLA)
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Technologies
- Continental AG
- Altera (Intel Corporation)
To know more about the report @ https://www.marketresearchstrategy.com/reports/automotive-transport/automotive-electronic-control-unit-ecu-market
Browse Our Related Reports:
Automotive Plastics Exterior Parts Market @ https://marketresearchstrategy.com/reports/automotive-transport/automotive-plastics-exterior-parts-market
Low-powered Electric Motorcycle and Scooter Market @ https://marketresearchstrategy.com/reports/automotive-transport/low-powered-electric-motorcycle-and-scooter-market
MEMS Automobile Sensor Market @ https://marketresearchstrategy.com/reports/automotive-transport/mems-automobile-sensor-market
Automated Fare Collection System Market @ https://marketresearchstrategy.com/reports/automotive-transport/automated-fare-collection-system-market
Automatic Content Recognition Market @ https://marketresearchstrategy.com/reports/automotive-transport/automatic-content-recognition-market
About Market Research Strategy:
Market Research Strategy (MRS) is a dedicated and disciplined market research firm that delivers authentic consulting services with accurate data forecasting for research-related services. The positive and result-oriented approaches implemented by us are beneficial in identifying the market challenges of any brand or start-up company to penetrate the competitive business space.
MRS also supports numerous organizations with its syndicate data and research reports to establish and survive in the market by grabbing the available market opportunities. Our vast experience and huge client database turn out to be our wealth and also secures our market position at the top of the list. Besides, we make use of every single piece of information, mined from authentic sources, into a valuable asset of the report; aiding our clients with informed business decisions.
Market Research Strategy
USA Phone: +1 9176726599
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org