Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, “Amusement Parks Market Type, Revenue Source, Rides: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2029” The report offers an extensive analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segment, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and competitive landscape. This study is a helpful source of information for market players, investors, VPs, stakeholders, and new entrants to gain thorough understanding of the industry and determine steps to be taken to gain competitive advantage.
Exciting rides, museums, fun-based activities, accommodation facilities, along with innovative architecture, and merchandise attract people toward amusement parks. This increases the number of visitors to the amusement parks, which in turn boosts the market growth.
Some of the key sources of revenue for amusement parks are sale of merchandise and food & beverage products through outlets and food zone located inside the park. In addition, increase in urban based population, international tourism, and rise in of middle-class population’s disposable income contributes to the increase of the market share.
The increase in popularity of Internet of Things (IoT)-enabled theme parks is one of the important trends in the amusement parks market. The operations of the amusement parks are revolutionized with the use of Information of Things. It helps track and monitor various associated activities and manage large crowd at the park.
The IoT-based wristband functions as an entry pass for the visitors and possesses the capability to facilitate credit card transactions. These parks help parents to track their child’s movement with the help of sensors.
Get Sample Report @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8031
To add differentiation in the services and to attract more visitors, the amusement parks offer varied types of entertainment services, which could be regular or seasonal. There are several amusement parks that organize musical plays, concerts, and other programs time and again to get maximum footfall.
Geographically Analysis – North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of LAMEA)
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
1. Considering the COVID-19 situation, the tourism related activities are also put to hold, which is projected to limit the growth of the amusement parks market.
2. Despite the market being affected by the current situation, it is expected to experience slow growth, once lockdown is lifted, as people are expected to step out and enjoy. This is anticipated to boost the growth of the market.
The key market players profiled in the report include Universal Parks and Resorts, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Merlin Entertainments, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, Oriental Land Company Ltd., Shanghai Shendi Group, Freizeit- und Familienpark Mack KG, Euro Disney S.C.A., Efteling Nature Park Foundation and Ramoji Group
Key Benefits of the Report:
• This study presents the analytical depiction of the global amusement parks industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global amusement parks market share.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global amusement parks market growth scenario.
• Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
• The report provides a detailed global amusement parks market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
For Purchase Inquiry @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8031
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Contact us: David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive 205, Portland, OR 97220 United States USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022| UK: +44-845-528-1300 | Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 | India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 | Fax: +1-855-550-5975 Email: [email protected]
Financial Content, PR-Wirein, Reportedtimes, Research Newswire, English
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
UK: +44-845-528-1300 |
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 |
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 |
Email: [email protected]