The global Ambulatory Device Market is forecasted to be worth USD 15.20 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Ambulatory devices are witnessing an increased demand owing to the growing preference for outpatient services and avoiding hospital stay and the cost related to it. The market devices have the ability to measure a patient’s blood glucose levels, blood pressure, body temperature, oxygen saturation, sleep activity, pulse rate, level of consciousness, pain, urine output, and respiration rate. The report provides detailed insights into Ambulatory Device market revenue trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market revenue growth drivers, and forecast, along with ranging impact of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in Ambulatory Device market size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. The report includes profiles of major players in the Ambulatory Device market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials.
Ambulatory devices are also equipped with advanced technologies to provide additional benefits of portability, Bluetooth connectivity, installed tracking system, and portability. The devices are used by the older population or by people who are suffering from a neurological deficit or musculoskeletal impairments. Thus, the growing geriatric population and surge in the incidence of diseases are propelling the market demand. The research study provides historical data from 2017 to 2018 and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2027. The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Download FREE Sample PDF Copy (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/292
Several medical treatments for chronic and acute ailments and illness and the ambulatory devices can help in preventive health care. The devices can be used any time at any given place and can help in performing minor surgical and medical procedures, such as dermatology and dental. The support from non-governmental organizations is encouraging market demand.
Global Ambulatory Device market revenue growth is primarily driven by a variety of factors and trends, some of which include rising focus by major companies on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic and international markets, rising investments in strategic agreements and mergers, and rapidly growing competition in the Ambulatory Device market.
Rising focus by major companies on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic markets, increasing investments in strategic agreements, favourable government policies and regulations, and growing competition in the market are some major trends observed in the Ambulatory Device market. Development of more advanced offerings is driving rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries, and this is expected to drive Ambulatory Device market revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are Baxter International Inc., Abbott Laboratories, BioTelemetry, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, CamNtech Ltd., Cadwell Industries, Inc., Compumedics Limited, Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., and General Electric Company, among others.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In September 2020, the Masimo Rad-G pulse oximeter was clarified by the FDA. The pulse oximeter is a handheld device that combines respiration rate from the pleth (RRp) and Masimo’s signal extraction technology (SET) pulse oximetry, which is used to spot-check or continually monitor.
- An infusion pump is a medical device which delivers fluids, such as medications and nutrients, into a patient’s body in a limited amount. Infusion pumps are widespread usage in clinical settings such as nursing homes, hospitals, and also in the home.
- An ECG monitoring application monitors heart electrical activity and shows a moving line of peaks and dips. It measures the electrical current, which runs through one’s heart. The growing incidence of heart diseases has propelled the demand for the market.
- Hospitals witness an increased demand for ambulatory devices as there is a rise in emergency cases, and hospital staff requires portable devices for easy monitoring. The segment will grow with a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- North America will dominate the market for ambulatory devices. The region has a well-developed healthcare sector, and the presence of major market players are propelling the demand for the market.
We can customize our reports for our customers, for instance, we can add or remove manufacturers, applications or product types, whatever you need in the report. Ask for it by contacting [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/292
Incorporated with Info-graphics, charts, 70 tables and 85 figures, this 250-page research report “Ambulatory Device Market Size, Type, Application, End-Use Industry, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” is based on a complete research of the entire Global market and covering all its sub-segments through comprehensively thorough classifications. Insightful analysis and assessment are created from superior primary and secondary information sources with data and information derived from industry specialists across the value chain.
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Ambulatory Device market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Ambulatory Device market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Ambulatory Device market.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Ambulatory Device Market on the basis of product, application, end-user, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Infusion Systems
- Monitoring Devices
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Drug Delivery
- ECG Monitoring
- Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- EEG Monitoring
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Proceed To Buy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/292
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Ambulatory Device Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Ambulatory Device Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Ambulatory Device Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Ambulatory Device Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Ambulatory Device Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Ambulatory Device Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
220.127.116.11. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
18.104.22.168. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
22.214.171.124. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Ambulatory Device Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. High cost associated with the maintenance of Ambulatory Device products
188.8.131.52. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Ambulatory Device industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Ambulatory Device market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Ambulatory Device industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Ambulatory Device market with their winning strategies?
- Which Ambulatory Device industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the Ambulatory Device market?
Radical Highlights of the Ambulatory Device Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Ambulatory Device market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on the Ambulatory Device market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ambulatory-device-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about the customization of the report, please let us know. We will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Explore More Related Articles from Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Contact Us: Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: [email protected] Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs