Adoptive cell therapy (ACT) is a type of immunotherapy in which a patient is given T cells (a type of immune cell) to help the body fight diseases such as cancer. Chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells, T cell receptor (TCR) T cells, tumour infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs), and natural killer (NK) cells are all examples of adoptive cell therapy.
Adoptive cell therapy involves the use of large numbers of immune cells grown in the lab before being administered to the body to fight cancer. Immune cells that naturally recognise melanoma are sometimes used, while other times they are modified to recognise and kill melanoma cells. T-cell transfer therapy and cellular immunotherapy are other terms for adoptive cell therapy.
Adoptive Cell Therapy Market Report Highlights
- In November 2021, Laurus Labs, an India-based pharma and biotech company, announced that it had signed an agreement to invest in Immunoadoptive Cell Therapy (ImmunoACT), an IIT-Bombay incubated company developing an indigenous CAR T-cell therapy for treating specific types of blood cancers.
- In January 2021, Gracell Biotechnologies Inc., a global clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, announced that the FDA has granted Orphan Drug Designation for GC012F, Gracell’s FasTCAR-enabled BCMA/CD19 dual-targeting CAR-T cell therapy for the treatment of multiple myeloma.
- In November 2019, Zelluna Immunotherapy, a biopharma company developing T-cell receptor (TCR) guided adoptive cell therapy products for the treatment of multiple solid cancers, and Glycostem Therapeutics BV, a clinical stage and leading Natural Killer (NK) cell manufacturing company, announced a development, licence, and supply agreement.
Request a Free Sample Copy @ https://marketresearchstrategy.com/request-sample-report/1129
ADOPTIVE CELL THERAPY MARKET SEGMENTATION
The research report published by Market Research Strategy contains industry segments, as below-
Adoptive Cell Therapy Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Adoptive Cell Therapy Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Adoptive Cell Therapy End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Cancer Treatment Centres
Adoptive Cell Therapy Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
List of Key Players- Adoptive Cell Therapy Market
- Novartis AG
- Gilead Sciences, Inc
- Castle Creek Biosciences, Inc
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- Transgene SA
- ImmunityBio, Inc
- Sorrento Therapeutics
- bluebird bio, Inc
- Sana Biotechnology, Inc
- Biodesix, Inc
- Laurus Labs
To know more about the report @https://marketresearchstrategy.com/reports/healthcare/adoptive-cell-therapy-market
Collateral Ligament Stabilizer System Market
Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market
Microdermabrasion Device Market
About Market Research Strategy:
Market Research Strategy (MRS) is a dedicated and disciplined market research firm that delivers authentic consulting services with accurate data forecasting for research-related services. The positive and result-oriented approaches implemented by us are beneficial in identifying the market challenges of any brand or start-up company to penetrate the competitive business space.
MRS also supports numerous organizations with its syndicate data and research reports to establish and survive in the market by grabbing the available market opportunities. Our vast experience and huge client database turn out to be our wealth and also secures our market position at the top of the list. Besides, we make use of every single piece of information, mined from authentic sources, into a valuable asset of the report; aiding our clients with informed business decisions.
Market Research Strategy USA Phone: ++1 9176726599 Business Email: [email protected] Website: https://marketresearchstrategy.com/
PR-Wirein, Reportedtimes, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English
Market Research Strategy
USA Phone: ++1 9176726599
Business Email: [email protected]