iCrowd Newswire – Jul 1, 2020
Adipic acid is a dicarboxylic acid and one of the most important chemicals used in industries. It is an organic compound composed of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. Adipic acid is used as a feedstock in the production of nylon, polyurethane, plasticizers and other industrial polymers. It also finds wide applicability in the textile, as flavorant and gelling aid in the food industry and also the manufacture of lubricants.
The adipic acid market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as increasing demands from automotive industry coupled with growing infrastructure in the developing countries. Rising demands for consumer goods further propels demands in the electronics and appliances industry thereby boosting the adipic acid market growth. However, strict environmental regulations on petroleum-based adipic acid hinder the progress of the market. On the other hand, the growing adoption of bio-based adipic acids is likely to showcase growth opportunities for the major market players during the forecast period.
Ask for Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003666/
Top Key Players Profiled in This Report: Asahi Kasei Corporation, Ascend Performance Materials Operations LLC, BASF SE, FINETECH INDUSTRY LIMITED, INVISTA (Koch Industries, Inc.), LANXESS AG, Radici Partecipazioni SpA, RENNOVIA INC., Solvay S.A., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
Reasons for buying this report:
- It offers an analysis of changing competitive scenario.
- For making informed decisions in the businesses, it offers analytical data with strategic planning methodologies.
- It offers seven-year assessment of Global Adipic Acid Market.
- It helps in understanding the major key product segments.
- Researchers throw light on the dynamics of the market such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
- It offers regional analysis of Global Adipic Acid Market along with business profiles of several stakeholders.
- It offers massive data about trending factors that will influence the progress of the Global Adipic Acid Market.
Click here to get Buy Now @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00003666/
A detailed outline of the Global Adipic Acid Market includes a comprehensive analysis of the various verticals of the businesses. North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and Europe are considered for studies based on several terminologies.
It is expected to drive the Global Adipic Acid Market over the betting period. This research report covers the market structure and its development prospects in the near future. After analyzing the major companies, the report focuses on new entrants contributing to the market growth. Most companies in the Global Adipic Acid Market are currently using new technological trends in the market.
Finally, the researchers light up various ways to discover the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats affecting the growth of the Global Adipic Acid Market. The feasibility of the new report is also measured in this research report.
Table of Contents:
- Global Adipic Acid Market Overview
- Economic Impact on Industry
- Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Market Analysis by Application
- Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global Adipic Acid Market Forecast
Email: [email protected]
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Keywords: Adipic Acid Market,Asahi Kasei Corporation, Ascend Performance Materials Operations LLC, BASF SE, FINETECH INDUSTRY LIMITED, INVISTA (Koch Industries, Inc.), LANXESS AG, Radici Partecipazioni SpA, RENNOVIA INC., Solvay S.A., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd